Bring Butterflies to Your Garden; Easy Tips for Making it Happen
Need a restful oasis in your day? Entice attractive butterflies to your garden paradise!
- Butterflies love color! Choose a variety of plants for best results.
- Plant flowers in groups. These are easier for butterflies to see.
- Butterfly-loving flowers include Hibiscus, Rosemary, Asters, Daylilies and Black-eyed Susans, among others.
- Provide both sunny, open areas and shady ones for butterfly sunning and resting.
- A little overripe fruit is delicious to your colorful winged friends!
- Plant some flowers in pots you can move around.
- Discover what butterflies are native to your region in the US. http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/distr/lepid/bflyusa/bflyusa.htm
- Share the beauty! Plan to entertain often in your butterfly garden!
- Be cautious using insecticides; most are toxic to butterflies.
About the Author
Colleen Langenfeld delivers deals, tips and creative resources to working moms who want the most out of their homes, families and careers at http://www.paintedgold.com . Sign up for our FREE online newsletter and get a digital Creativity Toolkit as our gift to you!
This article courtesy of http://www.bestguidetogardening.com.
You may freely reprint this article on your website or in
your newsletter provided this courtesy notice and the author
name and URL remain intact.